Friday, January 4, 2008

Petit Shifa 4 - Post office around the town

On Monday I went to the post office
When I was there the post office had gone!
So I went back to my house.
?Dad the post office has gone!?
I said
?OH my God!?
Said dad

?Be patient dad! Maybe I was wrong way?
I said
?Okay, now you have to check the way again?
Said dad
Now I am going to the post office again with another way
?But the post office still gone?
I said

?Dad the post office still gone?
I said
?OH my God?
Said dad
?But I have to send that to my friend?
Said dad
?How about you tell me which way I have to go?
I said
?Yes good idea?
Said dad

Tin-tin
?Look dad post office around the town!?
I said
?Yes post office with a car?
Said dad
Dad ran to the post office car
And dad sent the mail to his friend.

No comments: