Friday, January 4, 2008

Petit Shifa 2 - Go fishing at the sea!

bude, this is my second story
i make a story again but not finished yet
the third story is about we are different!
if i were finish i will send that to you
open my e -mail okay!.....


Josh and his dad want to go fishing.
Mom, I want to go fishing with daddy.
said Josh.
You are too little to go fishing.
said his mom.
No I am not too little to go fishing.
Bye mommy, bye Josh

Josh?s dad doesn?t get a fish
Josh not tired but his dad is so tired
Josh doesn?t want to go home
Josh can see so many fish
Look at this dad so many fish in here!!!!!!!
Came on catch them dad!!!!!!!
said Josh
Dad, now we got fish dad
said Josh.

Dad I like fishing!!!!!
Yes fishing was fun
said dad
Dad can we go fishing again?
Yes but not tomorrow
said dad
Why? I want to go fishing again tomorrow

Josh and his dad and the fish go back to the house.
Hi mom I?m not too little to go fishing
Look mom I got a fish!!!!!
Ok. We can cook that now
said mom
Ok mommy I will help you to cook that for us

No comments: