Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The world begins a new

By: Mahendra Datu

The man kneels down, and from his pocket he takes a tiny red-colored box, show it before the round eyes of the beautiful lady in front of him. Then he begins to ask......

"Do you...?"
"I do!" the lady answers before the man finishes his words.
"Will you....?"
"I will, yes, yes....yes I will!" the lady answers again immediately.

Those I WILL and I DO change everything that very day. The world begins a new, and all the thoughts, the words and the deeds of that lovely couple will assure that from now and then only love reigns and conquers. Amor omnia vincit!
I am not the expert on romance novels, but if I should write a love story, I'll let my fingers and pen tremble with the ink, and let the story begin!
May 17, 2007 10:25 AM

No comments: