Thursday, May 3, 2007

A one-year birthday girl

Finally the internet connection is back to normal, so I can spend some of my times before go to bed writing my mood of the day. Thanks technology. Be friendly to me please...! Now, I want to take this opportunity to catch the unwritten feeling hanging around in my mind. Enjoy this one...

In a day of 27th April
Life begins at fourty and I am a one-year birthday girl this year. And I want to thank my mom and dad, who rang me very early in the morning to pass their warm wishes (please don't cry mom!). Also my brothers, Anton and Yudhi; my late sister who I believe always pray for me; my sisters in law, Ovi and Tina; my nieces and nephew, Viana, Vito and Caitlyn.

This birthday, I was surrounded by highly creative people. Thanks to Diding, Dora, Reni, Tri, Aris, and many others who tried to reach me at the first minutes on the day and sing a Happy Birthday Song from somewhere in a West Java jungle with bad signal mobile phone. What an effort you guys made!

Also I want to say thanks to Shinta who sent me a prayer through sms that made me fall into tears again; Oki, for her simple words; Ochi for the right time wishes; Nani for sending me an sms during her over-loaded day and call me a few days later to make things appropriate; Erna who also called me very early in the morning (it's like a wake up call tho'); Rasdi who called me on his way to Opus Day Retreat in Puncak; my senior high friends, Paula and Nurwadhiar, for remembering my special day; Ai and Ita, my friends at UI, for always passing her wishes; Tiwi and Mila, my little friends; Henrica and Lingkan who called me at the same time (they planned it)on very last minutes of the day (midnite to April 28th); and Santi who sent me an sms the next day and say sorry for this...no worry San, we are all getting old hahaha...; and many others who I may forget to spell out your names here (forgive me for being 41, I will add your name as I remember later).

Last but not least, thanks to MD who came up with the idea of I am a one-year old birthday girl. It cheers me up.

Thank you and I love you all.

No comments: