Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thank you Mahendra, thank you Darby, thank you Archimedes

To end my day I want to thank Mahendra (I call him MD) as he approved my offer to get involved in my personal project called reciprocal coaching. It's a coaching session where I and he will take turn to coach each other. I chose MD simply because I believe he was chosen by Him to coach me in planning my life ahead. Also because I know he has something resourceful inside. In short, I believe he has the capacity to do it and hopefully I have mutual volume for him so we may take equal benefit from each other.

It was a book titled "LEVERAGE, How to Create Your Own Tipping Points in Business and in Life" by Darby Checketts who brought us to this coaching idea. We will use this book as our coaching manual to implement the 25 Leverage keys in our life. Let's work on it MD! And together we will find out what His plan for us as we are asked to make plan on our life. Let's see it as a planning alignment with Him.

Since Darby, the writer of the book, gets the inspiration from Archimedes, so I want to thank this fabulous mathematician and physicist, too; for his motivational lines "...Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand, and I could lift the world".

Thank you MD, thank you Darby, thank you Archimedes!

1 comment:

santi said...

thank you for the "thank you" note, and thank you for spreading "love bugs" through the site, it's what the world constantly need. May you find the love you endlessly seeking....