Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday my beloved twin bro and sis!

I have a twin brother and sister, Anton and Ita Maryanto. I call them Plentoes and Menik instead. I forgot where I got the names from. Ita passed away on September 13, 2006. Brain tumor brought her to heaven in peace. Today is their 39th birthday. I believe today my late sister, Ita, is having her Birthday Party with her family of heaven. Since I'm not invited yet, I send her a bunch of flowers, clean her grave and pray for her. I ask her not to forget me while enjoying the party.

I went to the graveyard very early in the morning. I wanted to be the first person who passed a lovely line "Many Happy returns of the day" to her. I did talk to the grave, alone in there. You may think I'm silly. I am!

I imagine today her grave will be covered by flowers. Everybody in my family do the silly thing as I did, including her twin brother and his family. Love is silly, isn't it?

Happy Birthday my beloved brother and sister. All the best for you all. May blessed days ahead be with you.

1 comment:

santi said...

I'd like to also remembering Ita, on her birthday. I will also be 39 this year. Our trip to Europe, stand still in my memory and forever be kept in heart. Happy "heavenly" Birthday Ita!